Brand name: LMM GROUP
Packing Details : Wooden box with fumigation or Wooden Fram
Delivery Details: 30~60days or Based on the quantity
Shipping: Sea freight、Land freight、Air freight
LMM GROUP have been supplied to world’s top steel manufacturer :
Australia: Liberty steel/Bluescope steel
Iran: Oxin steel
Italy: JSW steel
United Arab Emirates：Emirates Steel
Turkey: Tosyalı Holding，İçdaş，Erdemir Group
Spain: Liberty Steel Group，CELSA Steel Group
India: tata-steel，SAIL, SPL，Erdemir Group etc. We do OEM for Concast and Danieli for a long time
|Process schedule with ETD date||√|
|QC checking of each process||√|
|Photos &videos of each process||√|
|ISO 9001 certificate||√|
|The third party Checking||√|
In the sample collection area on the cooling bed, the rebar is still in a high temperature state, the steel temperature is about 800°C-1050°C, and the air temperature also exceeds 100°C. The working environment is harsh. Due to the non-smooth TMT surface with the rib and the structural characteristics of the cooling bed, the rebar has the risk of splashing and hurting people during the operation of the cooling bed, which is easy to cause casualties. Sampling at the bar and wire plant is now done manually. Manual operation has the following problems:
1) The sampling cannot be standardized, and the sampling lengths of different operators vary greatly;
2) The labor cost is high and the efficiency is limited;
3) The temperature of the site is high and the environment is slightly harsh. There is a certain risk in personnel sampling, and the labor intensity is high. After sampling with a robotic hand, the labor intensity of workers can be greatly reduced and the safety factor can be improved.
|1||Applicable thread specifications||mm||Φ10～φ50|
|2||Production Process||Single line and 2 to 5 cuts|
|3||Negative difference sample preparation length||mm||500～1000 (within 10mm error)|
|4||Performance sample preparation length||mm||500～550|
|5||Cooling bed action time
|6||Negative difference sample operation time (from sampling to completion of labeling)||≤6min/time|
|7||Performance sample operation time (starting sampling to completion of labeling)||≤30min/time|
|8||Sampling location||Bar end face|
|9||working area temperature||℃||600～1100|
2) It has the ability to selectively sample the double ruler on the cooling bed; identify the end information of the bar wire; automatically identify the end information of the bar wire to find a suitable sampling position.
3)Automatically grab the appropriate position of the sample, and automatically cut the sample.
4)Possess the data related to the cold state size of the test sample bar surface
5) The system has diagnostic function. When the system encounters a fault, it will alarm and deal with it, and it has a manual function. At this time, manual troubleshooting and manual sampling operations are required.
6)The system provides automatic positioning function, which can automatically locate the end of the bar and identify the length of the sample.
7) There must be protective measures around the robot platform to ensure that the system is not affected by other factors during operation. Once the protective door is opened, the mechanical arm needs to stop running to ensure the safety of personnel entering the protective work area.
8) It is interlocked with the stepping cooling bed, and it acts simultaneously with the stepping cooling bed at the same time of sampling, and the stepping cooling bed does not need to stop working when working.
9) The protective device is designed according to the environmental conditions of the working area, with extremely high reliability and extremely low maintenance rate.
10) Multiple detection and protection measures fully avoid equipment damage caused by equipment failures and human operation, reduce maintenance costs and improve production efficiency.
11) The whole process of cutting, sampling, feeding, testing, and unloading is automatically completed, which can completely avoid the impact on the physical and mental health of the operator; the operator does not directly contact the material, which will cause pollution to the raw material.
12) High efficiency can meet the sampling frequency of 20 minutes/time on site (customizable by users)
|Item description||Value||Inspection equipment/assessment standards|
|1||Negative difference sample working time||≤ 20 min/time||15 days calculation|
|2||Performance sample working time||≤ 30 min/time|
|3||equipment failure rate||The failure rate is not higher than 1%|
|4||Labeling information accuracy||100%|
The complete set of equipment includes sample bar tracking and positioning length measurement system, vision-guided intelligent cutting system, robot intelligent clamping system, main control cabinet, sample preparation robot system, size and negative difference detection integrated machine, automatic fixed-length sawing machine, automatic sticker Standard system, protection system, and other modules.
The company strictly according to modern enterprise management requirements set up a perfectquality assurance system, and passed the ISO9001:2008 quality management system certification,ISO14001:2004 environmental management system certification, OHSAS18001:1999 occupationalhealth and safety management system certification.
Recommend suitable products according to the actual working conditions and needs of customers.It can also bedeveloped and designed according to needs, and customized services can be provided. During the epidemic, provide remote detection technical support.
Strict quality control:
From raw materials, to the production process and befor eleaving the factory, all performance indicators arestrictly tested, and the professional QC team controls according to the process.
Quality assurance and Resolution of any issues that arise
Founded in 2007, LMM GROUP mainly produces all kinds of metallurgical rolls for various types of steel, bar, high-speed wire and strip hot and cold plate and strip rolling mills.
The company covers an area of 100,000 square meters, including two complete production lines for cast rolls and forged steel rolls, processing workshops, product research and development centers, testing centers, training centers and office buildings and other supporting facilities. The factory environment is very beautiful.
We can provide characteristic service and differentiated products according to the different conditions of rolling mill.
Get a quote quickly
Get in touch today and receive a complimentary consultation for refractory material
Get A Free Consultation