The Bar counting system adopts the international advanced machine vision technology to detect the end face of the bar, identifies, marks, tracks and counts the bar through image information processing, and then realizes different functions through different working modes.
Product name: Bar counting system
Packing Details : Wooden box with fumigation or Wooden Fram
Shipping: Sea freight、Land freight、Air freight
“Online Automatic Counting System” is an automatic bar counting device that uses machine vision for target recognition, target tracking and automatic positioning technology.
|Process schedule with date||√|
|Install support now||√|
|Photos &videos of each process||√|
|ISO 9001 certificate||√|
|The third party Checking||√|
The Bar counting system adopts the international advanced machine vision technology to detect the end face of the bar, identifies, marks, tracks and counts the bar through image information processing, and through different working modes real-time counting function in the bar production process; when the count value of each bundle reaches the set value, control the chain bed to stop, indicate the automatic steel separation position, and guide or control the start and stop of the steel moving machine. which can be used to display the steel separation position and guidance score in real time steel. The system enters the next working cycle.
This platform has three modes: in the counting mode, the counting is completed by visual technology and industrial computer, and the steel line is displayed to guide the on-site operators to accurately divide the steel. In the steel separation mode, the controller controls the servo through CAN open bus communication to carry out single-ended steel separation or automatic steel separation.
3.1 Main technical functions
1) The automatic counting system collects the end-face images of moving bars from the side of the transfer chain, and realizes real-time counting after image detection, image recognition, and target tracking. When the bundle count value reaches the set value, it controls the start and stop of the transfer chain.
2) The automatic steel separation system will automatically stop the current transfer chain when the rated count of each bundle is full. The control module controls the mechanical action of steel splitting. In the process of steel separation, the visual feedback module tracks the movement of the bar in real time, adjusts the steel separation strategy according to the change of the bar, accurately controls the separation of the bar at one end, and realizes the automation of counting and steel separation.
3.2 Main technical parameters
Specifications for bars above Φ12 (inclusive), the counting error is less than or equal to ±0.08‰.
For rebars stacked no more than 2 layers, the average separation time of the ends is ≤5s;
For rebars stacked more than 2 layers, the system has error correction function;
When the interleaving and stacking cannot be separated seriously, the system prompts an alarm for manual intervention.
The system automatically gives the steel line and prompts the position of the steel; arbitrarily set the count of each bundle, and support the measurement and packaging of the rated count.
The system consists of electrical main control cabinet, on-site operation box, far-infrared polarized noise and shadow light source, camera module, end extension, middle extension, etc. and completes video image acquisition, video image information processing, target tracking, counting, steel sorting, etc. The main function.
The state of the moving bar is dynamically monitored by using the graphics processor and machine vision technology with the visual signal image processor as the core of the image information processing, and the online counting of the bar and the action of steel separation are realized. Video image processing and target tracking are the core parts of the system, which are responsible for real-time processing of on-site video image information. Among them, the work of bar motion tracking detection, background separation, target position determination, target tracking and fault-tolerant counting, and dividing steel line calibration is completed by the computer software system.
Our machine is automatic and will be installed in the middle of the third chain. The workflow is as follows:
1) The machine starts counting when the rebar is transferred to the third chain and passes through our machine counting area.
2) When the calculated number of bars is close to the target number, the system will send a chain deceleration signal to your PLC, and your PLC will control the third chain deceleration speed.
3) When the calculated number of reinforcing bars reaches the target number, the system will send a stop signal to your PLC, and your PLC will control the third chain to stop.
4) Counted rebar and uncounted rebar will stop at the rebar area, then a rebar line will appear, our machine will split the counted rebar and uncounted rebar.
5) After the steel splitting process, the next cycle will start.
LMM Answer: The annual production capacity for rolling 12mm rebar in a Chinese steel mill exceeds 1 million tons. Our machines are still running fine.
LMM Answer: When rolling bars of different diameters, the chain speed is the same, but our technicians will adjust the chain speed of each segment to make the machine match the production perfectly and achieve the best use effect.
That said, the speed of each chain is adjustable, especially for the third and second chain.
(Our machine is mounted on the third chain, this is your workshop site situation)
LMM Answer: Yes, our machine will send a “chain stop signal” to your PLC and your PLC will control your chain to stop quickly and steadily.
LMM Answer: Yes, if there are any issues, shut down the machine, then your existing manual counts can be supported. If you have any questions about using the system, please contact us. We will give guidance.
LMM Answer: Our machines are always upgraded based on user feedback and steel mill developments.
Hardware: light sources, cameras, etc. are constantly being upgraded.
Software side: Our engineers are always optimizing the algorithm. Our software is free to upgrade for our users.
introduction to label welding robot
steel bar counting system
bar automatic sampling robot
high precision bar measuring instrument
We have 15 years experiences,3 00+ project design deliveries
Professional engineers provide solutions and technical drawings
Get A Free Consultation