In the process of steelmaking and continuous casting, the control of slag volume is the key to the quality of the finished molten steel. Based on the obvious difference in radiation between molten steel and steel slag at a certain distance, the most advanced infrared imaging technology, combined with a unique analysis algorithm, is used to detect the slag content of molten steel in the converter/electric furnace tapping process in real time.
Quickly distinguish between molten steel and steel slag in the steel flow; Sound and light alarm prompt when slag is discharged, and quickly stop tapping through automatic slag blocking; Automatic identification and automatic control from tapping to slag blocking, without manual observation, reducing labor intensity and ensuring production safety; Effective slag control, improve the quality of molten steel and reduce the cost of subsequent investment.
Slag blocking success rate: >99%;
Success rate of slagging alarm: >99%;
Mechanism closing speed: <1s;
Sampling speed: 50fps;
Response time: <30s;
Ambient temperature: -40-120 degrees Celsius;
- Real-time full-scale detection of the slag condition is highly reliable;
- It has extremely high resolution for slag in the molten steel flow, extremely high anti-interference ability, and low false alarm rate;
- The camera automatically adjusts and intelligently adapts to changes in the molten steel temperature in the converter;
- The monitor displays the image of the molten steel flow and colorizes the pixels reflecting the slag (can be set according to user requirements). The right side of the screen shows the status of the converter and the slag content. The real-time curve shows the slag content
- The percentage of volume and various parameters of steel flow.