Keyword: cold rolling process
1. What are the requirements of the rolling mill for incoming materials of cold-rolled sheets?
1) The chemical composition of steel should meet the requirements of national standards.
2) The thickness and width of the incoming material meet the requirements.
3) There is no iron oxide scale on the surface, no cracks on the edge, etc.
4) There are no defects such as strip scratches, embossing, embossing, bulging and delamination.
5) The steel strip has no tower shape, loose coil, etc.
2. What are the main shape defects of cold-rolled strip steel?
Answer: “sickle bend”, “wave shape”, “ladder bend”. There are many types of wave shapes, such as one-sided wave, two-sided wave, middle wave, double-ribbed wave, periodic wave, and partial wave.
3. What influence does the plate shape defect have on the cold rolling process?
Answer: Poor shape has a great impact on the cold rolling process and brings difficulties to the actual operation. Severe camber will cause deviation and broken strips, while the wave shape will cause roll and broken strip accidents, and the shape of the strip is not good. The speed increase is limited, thus affecting the production capacity of the rolling mill. In addition, the poor shape of the plate also limits the minimum thickness that the rolling mill can roll out.
4. What kinds of shape adjustments are there for this rolling mill unit?
Answer: Bending roll adjustment, emulsion adjustment, intermediate roll movement adjustment and pressing swing adjustment.