- Roll removal procedure
(1)Determine the racks that need to be replaced with rolls and grooves according to the statistics of the excess steel in the production management system.
(2)Loosen the guide guard fixing screws and remove the entrance and exit guide guards.
(3)Set the pressure relief pressure value: 5 kg for a pneumatic wrench (maximum 6 kg); 600 bar for a hydraulic wrench (maximum 700 bar).
(4)Buckle the special socket or hydraulic wrench into the bayonet of the roller ring locking device, and insert the pneumatic wrench into the bayonet of the special socket. , release counterclockwise).
(5)Operate the pneumatic or hydraulic wrench to loosen the locking device.
(6) Remove the loosened roller ring and locking device from the roller shaft in turn and place them in a suitable place
- Roller loading procedure
(1) According to the roll change notice issued by the process supervisor, confirm the roll ring diameter, roll ring number, and locking device that need to be replaced for each pass, and place the new roll ring on the finishing mill side operation platform to check the rolling. The surface quality of grooves and taper sleeves should also be marked when rolling wire rods and rebar.
(2) Cleaning and inspection of roller shaft, roller ring, and locking device:
①Condition of the roller shaft and inspection Check the surface of the roller shaft, polish it with water sandpaper (grain size 800—1200), and then wash it with a tissue paper dipped in anhydrous alcohol.
②Cleaning and inspection of the locking device Check the inner and outer surfaces of the taper sleeve, first polish it with a water grinding wheel (grain size 800-1200), and use facial tissue dipped in anhydrous alcohol to repeatedly scrub the inner and outer surfaces of the paper sleeve on the locking device. Oil stains and impurities.
③The cleaning and inspection of the roller ring should be repeatedly scrubbed with tissue paper dipped in anhydrous alcohol to remove the oil stains and impurities on the inner hole and both ends of the roller ring.
(3) Install the spline flange at the bottom of the roller shaft.
(4) When installing the roller ring on the roller shaft, it is necessary to distinguish the assembly of various specifications of the roller ring.
①When installing a 72mm wide roller ring, do not add a 12mm thick flat gasket.
② When installing a 60mm wide roller ring, a 12mm thick flat gasket must be installed. The installation position of the gasket depends on the number of grooves in the roller ring:
a.When the number of roller ring grooves is 1 or 2, the groove edge distance is 22mm, and the gasket should be installed on the roller ring locking device;
b.When the number of grooves on the roller ring is 4 when the grooves on the two sides are used since the distance between the grooves on the two sides is 10mm, the gasket with a width of 12mm should be installed on the roller shaft first, and then the roller ring should be installed. In order to ensure that the distance from the bottom of the gasket to the center of the groove rolling is 22mm, when the two middle slots are used since the groove edge distance of the two middle grooves is 22mm, the roller ring should be installed first, and the gasket is installed on the roller. on the ring locking device.
(5) After confirming the assembly of the gasket and the roller ring, apply a thin layer of dry grease to the thread section of the roller shaft, and then align the thread in the roller ring locking device with the upper thread of the roller shaft and tighten it clockwise.
(6) Set the pressing pressure value: 4 kg for a pneumatic wrench and 350 bar for a hydraulic wrench. Fasten the special socket or hydraulic wrench into the bayonet of the roller ring locking device, and confirm that the rotation direction of the pneumatic or hydraulic wrench is in the tightening direction.
(7) Operate the pneumatic or hydraulic wrench, pressurize the roller ring and the cone sleeve and repeat the operation. When the cone sleeve and the roller ring cannot move relative to each other, and the pressure gauge indicates 4 kg or 350 bar, pay attention to the pressure holding time and the holding time. It is 0.5-1 minute. During the pressing operation, it is not allowed to hit the roller ring locking device with a copper bar or any appliance. After the roller ring is pressed and assembled in all finishing mills, the lower end of the square shaft head of the roller shaft end can exceed the locking device. The device is about 6.3mm.
(8) Release the operating button of the pneumatic or hydraulic wrench and disengage the sleeve, and remove the special-acting sleeve.
(9) Use an oil-based pen (or paint) to draw a reference point on the contact surface of the roller rink and the taper sleeve to check whether the pressure is dropped.
- Empty the roller shaft protection cover of the rack and install the guide guard.
(1) Confirm the rack number where the protective cover needs to be installed.
(2) Carefully remove the spline flange on the roller shaft.
(3) Cleaning and inspection of the roller shaft and the protective cover.
①The cleaning and inspection of the roller shaft. Check the surface of the roller shaft, find oil stains and rust, first polish it with water sandpaper (grain size 800-1200”), then wash it with tissue paper and anhydrous alcohol, and then take an appropriate amount of dry grease and spread it evenly on the roller shaft, so that a thin oil protective layer is attached to the spline part of the tapered surface of the roller shaft.
②Cleaning and inspection of empty protective cover. Use facial tissue dipped in anhydrous alcohol to wipe off the oil and impurities on the internal spline fit of each part of the protective cover and the threaded surface.
(4) Install the roller protection cover and the nut in sequence, and lock the roller protection cover through the nut. The tightening torque is 250N.M. Be careful not to damage the seal when installing the roller protection cover.
(5) Install the threaded protective cap, and the tightening torque is 550N.M.