Desicription: The refractory bricks production process from material ,mixing, pressing ,drying, burning ,cooling and packing and shipment.
Title: Refractory Brick Production Process
Keyword: Refractory bricks, production , process
- The production procedureof a refractory brick is divided into the raw material selection, calcining, forming, crushing, batching, mixing, placing material, molding, drying, burning, assessment and packing.
- The rate of refractory brickand raw material price, physical and chemical index, and production procedure is quickly specified.
- Raw material choice, beneficiation, and purification, High purity raw materials are the premise for producing high-quality refractories.
- Natural mineral materials usually comprise lean ore and rich ore, with unequal composition and large-quality variations, sometimes directly usage of refractories will cause problemsand weak quality, even can not be utilized, therefore, mineral processing, enrichment, and category are essential.
- Calcining, except for some raw materials, most of the raw materials utilized as refractory aggregatemust be calcined at great temperatures.
- A series of physical and chemical reactionsare generated when the raw material is calcined, which plays a vital role in enhancing the composition, increasing mineral composition and structure of the refractories, and assuring the volume stability of the refractory and the precision of the apparent size.
- The indexes of material sinteringcontain apparent porosity, bulk density, and water absorption, etc.
- Sorting, crushing, and proportioning,the raw material requires to be screened after a crushing and grinding, because the semi-finished material is graded by various sizes of powder, and ensures received the dense body with the greatly compact.
- Each variety of equipment can generate various fineness of finished powder by grinding, 80 mesh -425 mesh, 500 mesh -2000 mesh, the finest can achieve about2500 mesh.
- Mixing, placing material, in order to homogenate the components and particles of raw meal and clinker, It is essential to mix and add binder at a similar time to improve the bonding strength of the semi-finished material.
- After molding, drying, and press by great pressing equipment and molded, the green refractory bricks should be placed for a particular time to dry.
- Burning, the complete product was sintered by high-temperature sintering at a high-temperature kiln.
- Checking and packing.